Light duty pump for lightly contaminated fluids.
- Maximum immersion: 5 m; Max temperature : 50°C
- Max solids size: 10 mm; 20 mm for VORTEX version
- External casing, impeller, filter, motor cover, casing cover e motor casing in stainless steel AISI 304
- Impeller in stainless steel AISI 304; Shaft in stainless steel AISI 303
- Mechanical seal as standard (Carbon/Ceramic/NBR)
- Version with small volume magnetic float switch MS (vertical position) for clean water
- Minimum suction system to suck up liquids up to 3mm at ground level, only for BEST ONE
Submersible sewage pump made of stainless steel AISI 304, with double mechanical seals ensure long life and reliability. Suitable for sewage and dirty water systems with solids. Applications include remote sewage stations for housing developments, pubs, hotels and restaurants, and water displays. Options include with – without float switch. Solids handling up to 50 mm.
- Maximum immersion: 10 mts
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C
- Maximum passage of solids: 50 mm
- Pump casing, impeller, cover, casing cover and motor casing in AISI 304
- Shaft in AISI 303
- Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber: upper in carbon/ceramic/NBR, lower in Sic/SiC/NBR
- Spacer in cast iron (only for DW and DW VOX 300)
Follow links for further details.